Here are some quick tips that may help you with your RemoBell:
- For app issues, try fully closing the app. Then re-open the app to see if the issue is resolved. You might need to log into your account again. -Please make sure your router is compatible with RemoBell. RemoBell is ONLY compatible with 2.4ghZ routers, not 5ghZ routers.
- Check that your internet upload speed is at least 0.5mbps. You can test this by going to speedtest.net and clicking ‘Begin Test" to see your internet upload and download speeds.
If you experience issues with receiving live videos or issues with your RemoBell, try to reset and re-add the device.
- Open the app, click the Menu at the top left, then click Devices.
- Click the trash can icon, then select your RemoBell device.
- Confirm that you’d like to delete the device.
- From the same Devices menu, click the Add icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your RemoBell back to your device.
- When you get to the step where you need to press the reset button on RemoBell, first ring the doorbell button.
- Then press the reset button until the LED light flashes up and down.
- Proceed to add your device as the app guides you through each step
For step by step instructions for resetting your RemoBell, watch our tutorial video.
Once it’s setup, test the device to see if the issue is resolved If you need more assistance, give us a call at 888-985-1849 or email us at email@example.com we’d be happy to help you!