At remo+, we are concerned about the privacy and security of your personal information. It’s our policy to respect the privacy of our customers, and to protect their information. We also want you to know how we use and protect your information. To that end, please read the policy listed below.
This policy describes our practices concerning the collection and use of information gathered from or about our online visitors and registered users.
Our Web server automatically recognizes your domain name but not your email address. We do not collect personally identifiable information from visitors to our sites unless you expressly provide it to us. The information we do collect from our websites (such as domain name, number of hits, pages visited, and length of user session) may be combined to analyze how our websites are used. This information is then used to improve the usefulness of the sites.
We limit the information we collect We collect only limited “personally identifiable information” on our websites. Personally identifiable information is information about you such as your name, address, phone number and email address. We gather this information so we can deliver the products and services you request easily and efficiently and in order to administer our businesses. This information also helps us design and offer new products and services we believe you will like and use. We feel that the more we understand about you, the better we can serve you. We also collect some information because federal or state law requires it.
The types of personally identifiable information about you that we collect on our websites and the ways that we use such information include the following:
Contact information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number. Examples of how we use this information are to send you information about our products and services, and to call or write you about your products. We carefully limit the sharing of information.
remo+ carefully limits and controls how we share information about customers. We share customer’s personally identifiable information collected on our websites in limited cases.
remo+ doesn’t share customer information with other companies to enable them to market their products and services to our customers. We do occasionally use customer information ourselves to offer third-party products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you receive an offer, in your statement or along with other remo+ information, for a product or service other than one provided by remo+ company, remo+ or a company that works for us forwarded that offer to you. No personally identifiable information about you was shared with the non-remo+ company.
Other circumstances when we may share information
We may share customer information in other circumstances as allowed by law. Some examples are:
When you specifically request it or give us permission to do so.
When we are required by law.
When we share information with consumer reporting agencies, when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activity, when we receive a subpoena or when we are ordered by a court to do so.
Unless prohibited by law, you have the right, upon reasonable notice, to view any personally identifiable information collected from you through your visits to or use of our websites, to make corrections to such information if necessary, or to request that such information be removed from our systems. You may do so by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this policy.
From time to time, you may access our sites through the site of one of our marketing partners. We will try to show clearly, by placing our marketing partner’s name or logo in a prominent place or otherwise, whether a page is co-branded. If you provide your information on a co-branded page, your registration information may be shared with our marketing partner.
In our information technology systems environment, remo+ maintains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you are welcome to write or call us toll-free at:
3147 Independence Drive
Livermore, CA 94550
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm PST (except holidays).
Olive and Dove Inc. uses the Site to convey information about Olive and Dove Inc. products and services and to execute online transactions. Olive and Dove Inc. requires that all the visitors to our Site(s) on the Internet (the “Site”) adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Site, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms of Service (“Terms”). Please read them carefully. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE.
Olive and Dove Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. Olive and Dove Inc. likewise may change the terms and conditions of the Terms from time to time with or without notice to you. You agree to review the Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of the Site after the modifications have become effective shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms.
THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS “LOOK AND FEEL” (E.G., TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, LOGOS, AND BUTTON ICONS), EDITORIAL CONTENT, NOTICES, SOFTWARE (INCLUDING HTML-BASED COMPUTER PROGRAMS), AND OTHER MATERIAL ARE PROTECTED UNDER BOTH UNITED STATES AND FOREIGN COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, AND OTHER LAWS.The contents belong to Olive and Dove Inc. or to others as indicated. The information and materials contained in the Site may not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, supplemented, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Olive and Dove Inc.. Your right to use the Site is personal to you. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, use or exploit for any commercial purposes, the Site or use of or access to the Site or any information or technology obtained from the Site.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on our Site.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Site. Our Site is available only to individuals who are permitted to use it under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use our Site. You agree to be solely responsible for your actions and the contents of your transmissions through the Site. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity.
You agree that Olive and Dove Inc. may terminate your password, account, or use of the Site in Olive and Dove Inc.’s sole discretion for any reason. All notices you give to us shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or conventional mail.
You agree that all access and use of the Site and its contents is at your own risk. By using the Site, you acknowledge that we specifically disclaim any liability (whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, common law, statutory, regulatory, consequential, compensatory, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) including, but not limited to, any liability associated with any viruses which may infect your computer equipment.
On this Site you will find numerous links which will transfer you to the site of an organization that can provide you with value-added information and/or functionality. By linking to these sites, Olive and Dove Inc. does not represent or imply that there is any business relationship between the two entities. Olive and Dove Inc. is not responsible for the content and performance of these sites or for your transactions with them. Furthermore, Olive and Dove Inc. strives to keep these links as current and accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee and we expressly do not warrant that they point to the intended third-party site. Links to and from this site do not constitute a Olive and Dove Inc. endorsement.
If you are not a registered user, you may receive a ID and password upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in name and password and for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Olive and Dove Inc. of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Olive and Dove Inc. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Olive and Dove Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES Olive and Dove Inc. MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE USED IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. Olive and Dove Inc. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE (OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN) IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. Olive and Dove Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE. Olive and Dove Inc. nc ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU ON THE SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Olive and Dove Inc., its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or relating to use of the Site by you or any other person accessing the Site using your user name and password.
The provisions of these Terms apply for the benefit of Olive and Dove Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, and agents. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into these Terms and to use the Site in accordance with these Terms.
If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute, regulation, or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the site or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Direct all questions or comments to the appropriate person found in the Contact us area of this Site.
End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING ANY Olive and Dove Inc. (“Olive and Dove Inc.”) HOME SECURITY PRODUCT (THE “PRODUCT”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY REMOVE THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AND RETURN THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE DOCUMENTATION, TO YOUR SUPPLIER AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED. IF YOU DOWNLOADED THIS SOFTWARE, PLEASE REMOVE THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND CONTACT YOUR SUPPLIER TO REQUEST A REFUND.
In this license agreement (the “License Agreement”), you (either individual or an entity), the purchaser of the license rights granted by this License Agreement, are referred to as “licensee” or “You”. Olive and Dove Inc. is referred to as the “Licensor”. The current version of the accompanying software (“Software”) and documentation (“Documentation”) are collectively referred to as the “Licensed Product”. Licensor may furnish hardware with the Licensed Product (“Hardware”)
- 1. License
In accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, the Software is the property of the Licensor and is protected by Copyright Law. While the Licensor continues to own the Software, the Licensor grants the Licensee, after Licensee’s acceptance of this License Agreement, the Limited, non-exclusive license to use on copy of the current version of Licensed Product as described below. The Software is “used” on a mobile device or a computer when it is loaded into the temporary memory (i.e., RAM) or installed into the permanent memory (e.g., hard disk, CD-ROM, or other storage device) of that computer, except that a copy installed on a network server for the sole purpose of distribution to another computer is not considered “in use”. Except as may be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this License Agreement, the Licensee’s rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:
- • Use the Software for commercial or business purposes in the manner described in the Documentation.
- • Use the Software to share Internet connection, transfer data, files and images among the computer in the manner described in the Documentation.
You May Not,
- • Copy the documentation that accompanies Software.
- • Sublicense or lease any portion of the Software.
- • Make illegal duplication of the software.
2. Copyright and Trade Secrets. All rights in and to the Licensed Product including, but not limited to, copyrights and trade secrets rights, belong to Licensor, and Licensor holds title to each copy of the Software. The licensed Product is protected by United States Copyright Laws and international treaty Provisions.
3. Term. This License Agreement is effective until terminated. Licensee may terminate this License Agreement if Licensee breaches any of the terms and conditions herein. Upon termination of this License Agreement for any reason, Licensee shall return to Licensor or otherwise destroy the Licensed Product and all copies of the Licensed Product. Upon request of Licensor, Licensee agrees to certify in writing that all copies of the Software have been destroyed or returned to Licensor. All provisions of this Agreement relating to disclaimers of warranties, limitation of liability, remedies, or damages, and Licensor’s proprietary rights shall survive termination.
4. Executable Code. The Software is delivered in executable code only. Licensee shall not reverse engineer, compile or otherwise disassemble the Software.
- 5. Limited Warranty
- • Licensor does not warrant that the functions contained in the Licensed Product and Hardware will meet Licensee’s requirements or that the operation of the Software and Hardware will be uninterrupted or error-free. Licensor does warrant that the media on which the Software is furnished and the hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of delivery (“Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is void of failure of the media on which the Software is furnished has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplications.
- • EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE LICENSED PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE LICNESED PRODUCT AND HARDWARE IS WITH LICENSE.
- 6. Limitation of Liability
- • Licensor’s sole obligation or liability and licensee’s exclusive remedy under this agreement shall be the replacement of the defective media on which the software is furnished and/or the hardware according to the limited warranty above.
- • In no event will licensor be liable for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages including, without limitation, any loss of data or information, loss of profits, loss savings, business interruption or other pecuniary loss, arising out of use of or liability to use the software or documentation or any hardware, even if licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
- 7. General
- • Any Software and Hardware provided to Licensee by Licensor shall not be exported or re- exported in violation of any export provisions of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction. Any attempt to sublicense, assign or transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder is void. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Licensor and Licensee agree that the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods shall not apply to this License Agreement.
- • This License Agreement may only be modified or amended by a written license addendum that accompanies this License Agreement or by written document that has been signed by both you and Licensor. Site licenses and other types of enterprise licenses are available upon request. Please contact Licensor or your supplier for further information.
- • Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach of this Agreement, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall be held in California, United States of America.
If you have any other questions concerning this License Agreement, or if you desire to contact Licensor for any reason, please contact Olive & Dove.
Copyright 2017 Olive and Dove Inc. All Rights reserved.
Remo+ Website Returns & Exchanges Within the 30-Day Cancellation Period
If, for any reason, you want to return or exchange a Remo+ product that you purchased from our website, you must reach out to us no later than 30 days after the date of purchase (the “Cancellation Period”). Remo+ will cover all return or exchange shipping costs within the 30-Day Cancellation Period.
Here’s what the process looks like:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will email you a prepaid shipping label.
- Package your Remo+ device into a shipping box with the shipping label on it. You MUST include all original shipping contents.
- Drop off your package at a local UPS.
Once we receive your return package, we will issue you a refund or a new device.
Any returns initiated after the 30-Day Cancellation Period will not be processed.
Remo+ Website Exchanges After the 30-Day Cancellation Period
If, for any reason, you want or need to return or exchange a Remo+ product that you purchased from our website and it is after the Cancellation Period, you may exchange it for a refurbished product no later than 1-year after the date of purchase (the “Limited 1-Year Warranty”).
Contact us at email@example.com. Return shipping, however, is your responsibility.
Any exchanges initiated after the Limited 1-Year Warranty will not be processed.
Retail Returns & Exchanges
Contact the retailer and/or refer to the retailer’s return and exchange policy if, for any reason, you want to return or exchange a Remo+ product purchased through a retailer (i.e. not on the Remo+ website).
All Remo+ product orders outside of our website (e.g. Amazon, eBay, etc. ) and/or at retailer stores (e.g. Best Buy, Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) are conducted by the retailer. Remo+ will not have records of retail orders and can not refund/exchange any Remo+ products purchased at retail websites or stores.
Website Promotion Returns & Exchanges
The 30-Day Cancellation Period and Limited 1-Year Warranty will apply to products purchased during website promotions or with a website discount code.*
*Some exceptions may apply and will be stated during the promotion period.
a. Licensor does not warrant that the functions contained in the Licensed Product and Hardware will meet Licensee’s requirements or that the operation of the Software and Hardware will be uninterrupted or error-free. Licensor does warrant that the media on which the Software is furnished and the hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of delivery (“Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is void of failure of the media on which the Product or Software is furnished has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplications.
b. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE LICENSED PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE LICENSED PRODUCT AND HARDWARE IS WITH LICENSE.