New York, NY, June22, 2016 – Smart Home products developer, Remo+ is introducing an HD wireless smart video doorbell which enables homeowners to access and answer their doors using a smartphone from anywhere, anytime. Using its streaming technology via Wi-Fi, RemoBell can view and capture clear live HD video outside the front door. Unlike other doorbells, RemoBell features an optical lens with a wide-angle lens instead of the commonly used fish-eye lens to display a crisper and more defined view of the front door. RemoBell only turns on when a visitor rings the bell or when motion is detected to maximize efficiency and extend battery life. RemoBell is the only video doorbell that comes with easily replaceable AA batteries. RemoBell is the latest addition to the company’s growing portfolio of Smart Home security products and will be on display, along with the RemoCam wireless Smart Home HD PTZ camera that can control home electronic devices, in booth #274 at CE Week in New York, June 22-23.
“The RemoBell is simple to set up and use, affordable and perfectly blends in with your home,” said Paul Lee, RemoCam Co-founder. “Our app provides real-time access to your front door, with two-way communication that allows you to see and speak to your visitors using your smartphone. The product is a nice complement to our RemoCam security camera, which provides HD live-streaming monitoring inside the home.”
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices and features intuitive app
- Enjoy clear video feed with 720p HD video streaming
- Bank-level encryption protects personal data.
- Advanced motion sensor detects body heat and alerts users when there is motion at the door
- See and answer calls day or night using the Infrared Night Vision
- Push notifications for rings and motion only when users want them
- Two-way audio lets homeowners speak and listen to visitors through the app
- Store videos to the cloud and access them from the app for $2.99 a month or $29 annually
- Utilize the Activity Log to watch recorded videos from answered rings, missed rings, motion, and answered rings
- Equipped with six easily replaceable AA batteries. Via the app, check the status of the batteries and receive reminders when the battery is low.
RemoBell will be available later this summer on www.remo+.co with an MSRP of $199.
Based in Livermore, CA, Remo+ is a Smart Home devices developer. As a pioneer of real-time MPEG codec software technologies, Remo+expanded its horizons by developing IoT products. Our first product was a Smart Home security camera, RemoCam, a smart home security camera that can monitor homes and control different devices equipped with an infrared remote control. Each of Remo+’s products aims to help consumers take care of their loved ones with more control and better technology.