To integrate Alexa with your Remo+ device, you’ll need to add either the Remo+ Voice or Remo+ Show skill to your Alexa app.
Before you start, make sure to download the Alexa app on your smart device, if you haven’t done so already. To download the Alexa app:
- For iPhones, go to the App store and search “Alexa.” If you have an Android, go to the Google Plus store on your phone and search “Alexa.”
- Click install. It might take a couple moments for your Alexa app to install on your phone.
To enable the Remo+ Voice or Remo+ Show:
- Open up the Alexa app. Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Select “Skills.”
- In the search engine, search for “remoplus.”
- Tap on the "Remo+ Voice" or "Remo+ Show" and select “enable.”
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Remo+ account email and password. Afterwards, tap “allow” to grant Alexa permission to access your Remo+ account.
- You’re good to go!
For step by step instructions, watch this tutorial video.