Adjusting the motion sensor is a quick and easy process that you can do all on your Remo+ app.
- Open your Remo+ app and press ‘Menu’ located at the top left corner of the home screen.
- Select ‘Devices’ then click on your RemoBell. From here you will be able to see the device’s settings.
- Turn on the Motion Sensor and adjust the Motion Sensor settings based on your preferences.
- To implement the changes, remember to press the Status button on RemoBell. Your RemoBell will ring, signaling that your setting has been saved.
For step by step instructions, watch this tutorial video.*
*Please note that the app is now Remo+, not RemoBell.
A few quick notes about how the motion sensor works: The motion sensor is an advanced motion sensor and detects in heat movements to pick up motion. This reduces the amount of false motion alerts. The motion sensor comes with three motion sensitivity settings: high, medium and low.
- High– senses motions when there is any movement.
- Medium– senses motion when there is more than one movement within 5 seconds.
- Low– senses motion when there are two or more movements within 5 seconds.
There are three settings for Motion Sensor push notifications: frequent, standard and light.
- Frequent– this will send push notifications every time there is motion detected.
- Standard– this will send push notifications no more than once every 5 minutes.
- Light– this will send push notifications no more than once every 30 minutes.