To set up set up RemoBell notifications:
- Press ‘Menu’ located at the top left corner of the home screen.
- Select ‘Devices’ then select the device. This will display the device’s settings.
From here you can turn on and off push notifications and set the frequency for the push notifications. To implement the changes, you will need to ‘ring’ the status button onRemoBell.
There are three settings for Motion Sensor push notifications: frequent, standard and light.
- Frequent– this will send push notifications every time there is motion detected.
- Standard– this will send push notifications no more than once every 5 minutes.
- Light– this will send push notifications no more than once every 30 minutes.