To integrate Google Home with DoorCam, you’ll need to connect your Google Home device with your Remo+ app. Before you start, make sure to download the Google Home app on your smart device, if you haven’t done so already.
Before you start, you’ll need the phone that registered Google Home and has a Google Home app. To download the Google Home app:
- For iPhones, go to the App store and search “Google Home.” If you have an Android, go to the Google Plus store on your phone and search “Google Home.”
- Click install. It might take a couple of moments for your Google Home app to install on your phone.
To connect with DoorCam:
- Tell Google Home, “Talk to remoplus” or “ask remoplus.”
- A push notification will be sent to your phone. Click on the notification.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on how to link your remoplus account with Google Home.
- You’re good to go!
If you run into any technical difficulties with the Google home setup process please don’t hesitate to reach out to a Google Home support specialist: U.S.: 1-855-971-9121, U.K.: 0800 026 1217, Canada: 844-701-7229.